.

Caleb's Newborn Tie

  Good morning:)  I thought I'd post a picture of the newborn tie I made Caleb for his newborn pictures.  I was looking up ties for newborn boys on etsy when it dawned on me, "I don't have to pay $20 for that.  I can totally make it myself!"  Well, I'm not for sure if it's as cute as the ones on etsy, but this one was super cheap.  I didn't even have to buy fabric for it.  I ended up going through Hayden's (my son) baby things that I have kept.  One of them being Hayden's old nursery curtain.  I wish I could tell you HOW I made the tie, but honestly, I'm one of those people who don't go by the directions, I just kinda do it myself.  I also had to add a "C" at the bottom because I'm an overachiever of course:)  Happy Wednesday!!! Evie

P.S. I also made a bow tie, so you might be seeing it in a shot next month.

Pin It

0 comments: