.

We're Wiggin Out....Christmas is Here!!! {Smith Style}

  I finally talked my husband into wearing a crazy 80's rocker wig and posing with me and the kids.  Every year like most families I want a Christmas family photo taken.  Mostly because I end up making it into an ornament for the following Christmas tree.  This year I wanted something totally different.  And I think I got it:)  Not only did we all wear wigs, but Brian and I decided it would be funny to sit on our kids (we're sick aren't we?:)) laps instead of them sitting on ours like a traditional photo.  Here's what we got....

We had the camera set up on a tripod with the self timer on, so we grabbed a few more....







Hope you all out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are all blessed this upcoming Christmas season.  Evie

Pin It

0 comments: