.

Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes

   Happy Friday!!!!  I was going to blog this last night, but our weather was CRAZY!  We got like 10 inches of rain in a few hours, then tornado sirens kept going off.  My backyard looked like a sister lake to Table Rock.  Anyways, all is fine now and it's so cool out today. 

  Last night as I was preparing dinner, I was thinking about how much I love the potatoes that were cooking away in the oven.  So....I grabbed my camera and took a few shots, (I would have made it prettier if I knew it was going on my blog, sorry) as soon as it came out.  I know this is a "photography" blog, but come on....my life is not just about photography.  Even though my hubby would disagree with that;)  So, I thought I woud share a recipe.  Here's where you'd go to find the same awesome recipe for Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes.  Although I have to say, I never have onions in my house it seems, so I never add them.  Also, I always mean to add bacon bits.  yummm.




Let me know if you try it, or if you did something different that turned out amazing.
AND, I also wanted to share with you my friend, Amy Moore, of Amy Moore Portraits.  She's doing a free shoot kids contest on her blog!  Check her out and join in the fun!  She's located in the Lee's Summit area up in Kansas City.  Tell her Evie sent ya;) 
Have a wonderful three day weekend! Evie
Pin It

1 comments:

Amy said...

Man, that makes me hungry! I'm going to try that recipe this weekend. Thanks for sharing!