.

Summer has arrived at the Smith home!!!



   This past weekend felt like summer had officially arrived:)  We went to the creek and had a blast!  There's not too much to do here in Southern Missouri, but one thing's for sure....we have lakes!  Well, I don't really know if it's a lake, creek or a stream for crying out loud, but I know we had fun.  The water was moving pretty fast this time so we didn't let the kids get in too deep, but they begged to stay the whole day.  I didn't bring my camera for two reasons...one being you will not be seeing me in a swimsuit..lol...(I actually want you to come back and look at my pics;)) and two, I'm a scardy cat to get sand on my lens.  So, I'm afraid to say I don't have any pictures of us at the lake/creek/stream.  Lame, I know. 

  We have a big kiddy pool in our backyard that the kids love.  My husband bought them snorkels this weekend and the kids loved them!  I did happen to grab some shots. 

  OH!!!!  I almost forgot....I got a lens this weekend!!!!!  I'm so excited.  It's taken a LONG time to save up for it.  Why do lens' have to cost an arm and a leg?  Anyway, if you heard a scream from Missouri this weekend, it was me:)  So happy to finally get what I need.  I'm shooting a wedding in Arkansas the first weekend in June and I'll have my new lens with me:)

  Hope your weekend was great!  Feel free to let me know what you did.  What's fun to do in your state?-Evie
          My kids think they are being treated like a King and Queen when they get one of these in the pool:)

My silly boy, Hayden:)

And my very silly girl, Jael....who's playing a snorkel flute:)
Pin It

0 comments: