.

Morgan In Wonderland


  When I was in 6th grade I became an Aunt for the first time. My sister Amy had a beautiful little girl named, Morgan.  I can't believe how fast she's growing up.  Amy and I had talked about Morgan's Senior pictures since January.  Morgan is super artsy and I wanted to capture that.  It wouldn't have been Morgan any other way.  She was somehwhat crushing on Johnny Depp (really what girl hasn't at some point....you know you remember 21 Jump Street)  with the new movie (at the time it was new) "Alice in Wonderland."  Amy suggested that we do a "Morgan in Wonderland" theme.  It was perfect.  So, Amy being AMAZING, put together a tea party and some amazing "Alice" and "Mad Hatters" costumes for Morgan.  I can't even begin to tell you how long she spent on this shoot.  I had so much fun editing these.  Here's some of my personal favorites.  You'll be seeing these on my site very soon;)

  Amy, kudos to you for all the hours in sewing!  Your talent is amazing!

  Morgan, I love you and I'm pretty sure I should totally be your favorite Aunt after you see these! lol-Aunt Evie









All artwork in this shoot was done by Morgan:)




Morgan has a bunny named December.  Even her pet got to play a part in Wonderland.  And yes, Amy sewed her vest:)





Hope you have a wonderful day in your neighborhood-Evie:)

Pin It

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! These pictures are wonderful! Morgan looks just like Amy. She is very pretty! :)

Mollie said...

WOW!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!! Great job everyone :) :) :)

Beth said...

Wow!!! These are incredible!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!:)

Casey said...

evie. i don't know what to say except these are exceptionally unique and i admire your creative spirit. i am blown away by your talent, but i am stunned by your ability to capture so much emotion in your work. you have a very lucky niece! i truly adore your work. casey