.

Jacob's Newborn Shoot

  Happy Tuesday!  I'd like to share with you some of Jacob's Newborn session pictures.  I went to St.Louis thinking this session would be a piece of cake.  I mean, really, what could be easier to shoot?  Newborns sleep like 20 hrs out of the day, right?  I have two kids so I thought I knew how it would go.....WRONG!  Poor little Jake had some bad tummy troubles.  I ended up shooting three days.  No joking.  Only for family:0)  So, by the end of the third trip to my sisters house, I knew I had at least enough pictures of a normal shoot. Haha.  Serves me right thinking I knew what I was doing;)  So, without further ado, (is that a word?) let me introduce my handsome nephew, JACOB!!!! 


Daddy and Jacob:)


Leah's such a good Mommy:)
I hope Leah and Marc don't hate me for this next shot, but I had to post.  On the first day I was there I was photographing Leah and Marc alone with the baby.  Both times, Jacob let out a fart the size of Rhoad Island.  I LOVE how both parents got embarassed:)




You know I'm fuuny:)
I apologize about the size of the images.  Blogger has been acting up this past week and not letting me do my normal HUGE size pictures.  BUT, if you're a fan on EviePhotography on Facebook, you can see the pictures a little bigger. 
Leah and Marc, you have such a precious gift from God. 


Pin It

4 comments:

Mollie said...

Those turned out really great, Evie!!

Leah said...

Awww, those turned out really well! I love them - thanks for doing such a great job, Evie!! :)

Amber said...

He is so precious! I love every picture! You do such a great job! I wish you lives closer, because I would be having you take pictures of my girls. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Amber, I appreciate that:)