.

The Countdown to Michael Buble: 4 months

Ok, I realize some of you are going to think I'm crazy, but I'm going to do a countdown to the Michael Buble concert I'm going to in Kansas City June 26th:)  Thanks to my AMAZING hubby who loves me!  Literally, as he was buying the tickets, he was saying outloud, "I can't believe I'm doing this."  haha, Brian knows I love me some Michael Buble music.  I come from a stong lineage of "Grobanites" so for me to break this line is a test of my strength;)  If you're wondering, a "Grobanite" is one who follows Josh Groban.  I, Evie am not a Grobanite.  My sisters and Mother on the other hand are a different story.  So, here's to the first blog for MB....enjoy, b/c I know you will;)  (cough, cough....MB could beat up JM any day of the week, Leah!)
 
Have a great FRIDAY!!!!!  Monday I should have some new pics to share from a shoot I have this weekend:)
P.S. Sorry it goes off the page a little.

Pin It

3 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

Oh that's awesome! I la-la-la-LOVE Michael Buble!

Unknown said...

Yay, another Buble fan:) Thanks Mary!!!!

Leah said...

Don't get me wrong, you know I LOVE Michael Buble too! (And Josh Groban, and John Mayer....) I just know that John could take Michael in a fight, haha. Oh, and I love the fact that in this video Michael wears an outfit that looks just like one that Joey McIntyre wore in the "Please Don't Go (Girl)" video! Remember that? Sigh... I'm boy crazy I think.