.

Sometimes you just gotta make a snow angel!

  Hi guys:)  I'M BACK!!!!!!  I feel like I haven't blogged in forever.  I've been in Kansas City visitng my family for New Years.  We had a really great time.  The kids loved playing in the snow.  Here's some shots from the past couple of days.
  Today is the last day of winter vacation for my son:(  He's begging me to finish up blogging so I can take him out sledding here.  So, a Mom's gotta do what a Mom's gotta do.....see ya later blogger and hello snow:)  Sometimes you just gotta make a snow angel!!!  Have a great Monday everyone:}











Pin It

3 comments:

Mollie said...

Love the picture of Jael on the sledder! Is Hayden playing his GameBoy in the last pic?

Unknown said...

yes he is..lol...I knew I should have wrote what was going on in each pic;)

Bianca said...

I had my first white Christmas!!! It was awesome. I spent new years in Minnesota and LOVED the snow... but I was ready to come home ;)

PS Thanks for your awesome comment on the blog. It was so heartfelt!
xoxo