.

Shaking things up a bit....

  Good morning:)  Yesterday I had a photo shoot cancel because the weather was just sooooo cold.  I was really looking forward to working with new people:( and I really wanted some pictures to edit.  So, I asked my hubby, Brian to take some pics of me.  He wasn't too excited because he said I would be too bossy..lol.  So, I threw in some homemade oatmeal cookies to seal the deal.  I've been debating on wether or not I should have a picture of me as a header or a picture I've taken so people can see my work as soon as they look at my blog.  I'm shaking things up a bit, well, not really, but just go with me on this one...I'm putting some pics of me up.  I'm going to leave it up for a few days and see if it grows on me.  Let me know what you think...I value your opinion!!!!  Have a great Sunday:) - Evie


Here's a few I liked...


This one we just could NOT get my whole body in....I'm only 5'3" so go figure. I do like my hair in it though:)I was actually breaking out into a sweat, he had me jumping so much..lol.


If you've never met me, let me just say....I'd love to take your picture and make you laugh. If I can do both at the same time, my job is complete:)


Brian, thanks for taking my pictures...I love being the center of your attention;) xoxo Pin It

4 comments:

Sheila said...

great photos of you, evie! and I love the pics of you as a header :)

Leah said...

Oh, definitely do the one with the camera strap in your mouth!

Unknown said...

thanks ladies:) Leah, that one is my fav too:) I didn't know if it was too silly though....

Mollie said...

I have to say I agree with you and Leah.....go with the camera strap :)