.

I Dig It:) The Skinny Cow

I wasn't going to blog today, but my older sister, Amy and I have been having a conversation on Facebook since last night about Skinny Cow.  If you haven't had one before, behold, verily I speak the truth unto you and say....GO EAT A SKINNY COW and thank me later:)  I love ice cream way too much.  Just ask my husband. I could easily eat a whole half gallon tub of rocky road without thinking twice.  Sad, but true.  Strange also because I hate milk.  Anywhooo, I got stuck on these Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches because they taste great and only have 1.5 grams of fat, 3 grams of fiber and 140 calories.  OK, that's all I'm saying:)  See, Amy...it's been brought!!!  hahaha

Happy Saturday everyone:) Evie





Pin It

1 comments:

Mollie said...

Have you tried the mint or strawberry cheesecake flavors?? TO.....DIE.....FOR!!!!