.

April Whitlow

Good morning:)  I'm happy to announce that I have my computer back!!!!!!!  You know it's sad when you start talking to your Photoshop like it's a friend.  So, now that she's back I can start to edit again.  BIG smile on my face:0)

Last weekend, I met up with April Whitlow to do a shoot with her.  She's a talented student at Missouri State.  She asked if I could photograph some garments she designed.  We started off in a garage shop, Design Concepts in Rogersville to be exact and then headed off to some woods to catch some light before the sun went down.  Big thanks to the Gorski Family for letting us hang out in their woods:) And a HUGE thanks to Brian Grindstaff for letting us use your shop:)


Designer:April Whitlow
Models: April Whitlow and Jennifer Mayfield
Hair/Make-up: Jess Piersee
Photographer: Yours truly;)





















Pin It

0 comments: