.

Super Duper Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

OK, when I mean easy, I mean easy.  Check this out...you can make this with THREE ingredients!!!!  Chances are, you have these in your kitchen as you read this;) 

2 Cups creamy peanut butter
1 Cup sugar
2 eggs

Mix all three ingredients until well blended.  Refridgerate for 30 min.

Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Once 30 min. is up, roll out dough into balls.  Place 2 inches apart on ungreases baking sheet. (not gonna lie, I always use my pizza stone to bake cookies.  I have never gone back to cookie sheets since. I guess I should call it my cookie stone;))  Flatten each cookie in a criss-cross (makes you wanna jump, jump...lol, ok I'm a nerd.  I digress.)  pattern with a fork. 

Bake about 20 min. or until lightly browned. 

BUT, it's possible you're not done....if you're me you're not anyways.  I like my cookies really pretty if at all possible.  Because well, I blame my Mom:)  For this next part you will need a chocolate bar ( I always buy Hershey's bar) and peanuts.

Take the peanuts and throw them in your blender.  About 1 cup will do.  Turn on chop mode and use your blender once for the year:) 

Take the chocolate, break it up into squares and put it in a microwaveable bowl.  Turn it on for 2 min. and be sure and stir every once in a while.

Take your cookie and dip side into melted  chocolate.



Next, take the melted chocolate side and dip into chopped peanuts.

Place cookies on wax paper and put them in the fridge a few min. to harden.
And there you have it. Beautiful, yummy peanut butter cookies!  They look great on a plate.  Ready to welcome home your little one from school, or your loved one from work:)



If you want to give them away as a gift, that works too.  Grab a tin, some tissue paper and maybe a vintage Christmas ornament. Although I don't recommend a deep tin like this one.  They were sinking fast!  Sorry peeps, it'a all I had;)



Hope you get to try this recipe out.  I've used it a few years myself now.  PLEASE e-mail me a picture of your cookies if you do:)  I would LOVE to see them and post them on here.  eviephotography@live.com
Have a great Saturday!!!! Pin It

7 comments:

Leah said...

Marc doesn't believe that you don't need flour. I'll have to test these out. ;)

Unknown said...

Hahaha, I guess he hasn't heard of flourless cookies and cakes;) Try them Leah! Then send me a pic;) I think the key is to not over bake them......I take mine out right before they are done. B/C I cook mine on a stone, they still bake even when they are out:)

Leah said...

Ok, so the first batch burnt by 18 minutes. The second batch I made them larger and they were good to come out at 16 minutes. I don't have any chocolate or nuts to make them look as fun, though - so no pics! haha

Mollie said...

Logan and I just made sugar cookies....can I send you pics of them?? I promise I will try the peanut butter ones later :)

Unknown said...

Leah-sorry they burnt:( They need to be a "Westbrook" size cookie I guess to go the full 20 min;)
Mollie-Sure:)but please don't burn your pb cookies like leah;) and send me pics of them!

Amber said...

The girls and I just made your cookies this afternoon. I did not have good luck with the first batch, but the second ones turned out great. Peanut Butter Cookies are Aaron's favorites, so we are now waiting for him to get home from work to try them out. :) I think they are wonderful and so does Annabelle. :)

MGM said...

My mouth is watering, and I wish like heck that our kids didn't have peanut and nut allergies. Brian and I love us some peanut butter and we've been deprived for the past 6 years!