.

Man vs Wild

  This past weekend my parents came down to have an early Christmas with us.  Our kids got to open up their gifts...finally.  Of course they loved them all, but let me tell you what gift all the boys loved.  MAN VS WILD series 2 dvd set from Aunt Amy!  First off, let me just say, speaking for the Smith family we love Man vs Wild on the Discovery channel.  If you haven't seen it, all I can say is watch one show and you too will love Bear Grylls.  In a nutshell, Bear gets dropped off in the middle of some country and has to survive for a week.  He's always making a raft out of bark and eating snakes and all sorts of creepy crawlies.  Anyways, for any guy it's all about adventure.  Hayden has watched so much of this dvd this past weekend, it's starting to get to his little boy brain.  Which is adorable I think.  Here's some pics to see.....sure signs you know when your son has seen too much of Bear Grylls.....

Sign 1. Drawing pictures and asking to send them to Bear's house.


Sign 2.  Sleeping outside on the cold earth just beacuse that's what Bear would do.  duh!


Sign 3.  Making shelter out of rocks, "wheat", and neighbors garbage, because what is most important to remember is to have shelter for night to protect you from weather and predators.


Hope you've gotten a good laugh.  I know I did:)  I have pretty much the coolest son ever:0)  OK, have a great Monday!  {Big hug from Evie} Pin It

3 comments:

Mollie said...

I'm gonna have to check this show out!! Rock on, Hayden :)

Unknown said...

Yes, youtube "Man vs Wild full episodes" Logan will love it!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness, I got a huge laugh over this one!