.

Addison

Addison, Addy, Addy Boo, Cupcake, Little Miss,....the list could go on and on. This little girl is LOVED!!!! Over the past weekend I had a shoot with Miss Addison in Belton, Mo. Can I just say, kids are really hard to keep up with!:) This little girl has some mad running skills..lol. Luckily her Mom, Cari was a genius and brought along the most perfect looking sucker the size of Rhoad Island. I thought the color of it was just perfect for her dress. And, it kept Addison still for some shots;) Cari and Joel, you have a GORGEOUS daughter...and I'll forever be jealous of her eyelashes;) Here's a few of my fav's from Sunday's shoot.....















Pin It

2 comments:

Mollie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Somebody call BabyGap, one of their models escaped!!!!! Truly fantastical Evie :)

Unknown said...

lol, thanks Mollie!