.

Carrots

Some things in life you look back on and realize you really should have started earlier.  Like working out on a weekly basis so that you would "just be use to it" by the time you reach a certain age.  Or, like reading your Bible every day so that way when a certain times arises you would be full of scripture that would help encourage someone.  OR, like planting carrots like two months earlier than you did:)  In the middle of summer I was going through my garage and found an open packet of carrot seeds from last year.  I thought, "What the heck, might as well throw them in the ground."  Well, as it turns out, the weather is changing and I knew I needed to pull them up.  And of course what did I get?  Babies!  I should have known better.  I have zero patience.  I'm determined to use them some how.  I'll let you know.  But, because your human, you can't go back in time and change things, so what do you do?  Make smarter choices in the future.....carrot seeds, I'm coming after you in the Spring!!!:)

Pin It

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'll tell you what to do with them! Cover 'em in ranch dressing and eat them suckers!!!!

Unknown said...

ahh, yes...gota love the words of a pregnant woman:)