.

Welcome to my home...in Pennsylvania!

  Welcome to my home!  I thought it would be fun to take a few pictures of where I'm living at now.  If you're new or have been away for a bit, I've moved to Pennsylvania.  Crazy, right?!  I'll be blogging later of what this midwest girl thinks of living up north a little bit later.  But for now, here's my 100 year old house we are renting for one year. 

It even come with a creepy canning room in the basement under the front porch.  haha

  We don't have much of a backyard, but we do have a cool township park with a baseball firld we call, "The Sandlot" when it's time for recess.  By the way, I'm now home schooling both kids!  More on that to come:)  Behind the The Sandlot is this REALLY big hill.  I love to climb it because the view from on top is beautiful!  This picture doesn't do it justice, but this is what I got.....

 
Further down the hill you can see The Sandlot to the left.  If you know where to look, you can see our roof:)


Me, acting my age, jumping down the huge hill:)

And here's where we have recess.  A lot.


      And now for inside the house.  So far the only room that's 100% done is our living room.  OUr landlords do not want even one hole in the walls, so no pictures are hanging up:(  Major boo.  I was told about the command things that allow you to hang pictures without leaving holes.  Yeah, all my pictures fell and left scratches down the wall as they crashed.  So, here's our living room from the dining room.  These french doors are original to the house and I adore them! 


The view from the staircase.....





It has a great size front porch.  Now only if I had porch furniture...hahaha

And of course the kiddos:)

Hope you all are doing great!  If you're from the Pittsburgh area and know of cool stuff to do, let me know!!!!  I'd love to hear what's out there:)  Evie
Pin It

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ugh, you make me want to redecorate my entire house even more than I wanted to before seeing these photos. :P

I can't wait to come and visit you! haha

~Amy said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL, EVIE! :]

...sad about the no nails in the wall thing, but I adore the French doors ;D and I'm officially jealous of your built-in bookcases! lol
Can't wait to see the rest!

...tickle the kids for me! hahaha
:]