.

Company's Coming Over

  Nothing says, "Company's coming over" like a HUGE piece of beef!  Not very normal for us here.  We are normally a chicken and fish kinda family.  My apologies to any vegetarians out there by the way;)  I love fast and easy dinners so I thought I'd grab a picture and tell ya folks out there how to make it as well.  You will need a roasting pan with a lid. As well as chuck tender roast, potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms, salt, pepper, garlic and water.  However, if you happen to dislike any of these veggies, feel free to leave them out.  Put the meat in the pan, then surround it with cleaned veggies and season it with salt, pepper/garlic.  Fill pan with water (beef broth works well too) til it reaches the top of the meat.(water not pictured in image below)  Cover and place in preheated oven of 325 degrees for 4 hours.  WARNING: Your home will begin to smell AMAZING.  I'll try to take a picture once it comes out of the oven and post later;) Evie

Pin It

2 comments:

Mollie said...

This so reminds me of Sundays growing up....Dad in the kitchen before church, making the roast. I sure didn't like it growing up, but Mom always said one day I'd appreciate pot roast. I do now!! :)

Leah said...

Don't you just drool at that smell now? I used to hate coming home to that smell after church every Sunday...what was wrong with me?? haha