.

Behind the Scenes

  Happy Wednesday!  Thought I'd post some fun pictures of my second and third shooters, who happen to also be my big brother and big sister, Phil and Leah:)  I LOVE LOVE LOVE working with my siblings!!!  We work great together and have fun.  Major bonus;)  Here's some shots you normally wouldn't see....
Phil, always willing to help lift others up;)

Leah-getting the shots!
Ok, we laughed for ten minutes straight, because I look HUGE and the wedding
party looks so small thanks to Phil using a wide angel lens:)

I truly believe on leaning on your sister:)

Hope you're having a great day!  I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor to see if Hayden (my son)
has chicken pox:( boo.  Evie
Pin It

1 comments:

Mollie said...

Wow, what an interesting perspective! Hope Hayden's okay :)