.

Kelly Moore Bag

  It's early.  I'm up eating peanut butter cookies that I made last night and my kids are watching SpongeBob.  Gotta love Saturday's:)  I had a great day yesterday!  Lots of great things happened right after another, but one that I can share with you is the beloved arrival of my new Kelly Moore Bag!  I have been wanting one of these lens bags for a while now.  I'm at the point where I need one, so I talked my hubby into letting me order one.  I cannot wait to use it at my next wedding:)  Which is in St.Louis in two weeks!!!! Yay! I know it's gonna save me lots of time having my lenses right there at my side to switch out.  So, if you are looking for a lens bag that's cute and functional, this is the way to go.  Evie

                                                     Just in time for the holiday's....
Pin It

0 comments: