.

A Smith Summer: In Kansas City

  Well, here we are again.  Happy Tuesday:)  I don't have much to say, just pictures to show.  Personally though, that's my favorite kind of blog to read:)  Here's some fun pics I took up in Kansas City a few weeks ago while out with my Mom and my kids on the Plaza.  If you've never been, you must go!  There's so much to do around that area.  Here we go....


Mollie, the Betsey Johnson store shot is just for you:)


They were so impressed with the goodies outside the doors...

Dream big, Jael;)

She noticed my camera by now and started to pose...

We headed to Loose Park, my favorite park in KC:)

There was this awesome tree I had to take their pics on....



I can't believe he's about to turn SEVEN!  I'm getting old!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Thanks for the Betsey Johnson shot! And did I see one from inside Cheesecake Factory? And where's the one of Anthro???? I'm just so demanding, ha!! Great pics as always :)

Unknown said...

Yes, it was from upstairs in the Cheesecake Factory...which reminds me I forgot some pics....Eek! I'll get on that...And no, we never made it to Anthro:(