.

Addy

  Good morning friends and happy Friday!!!!  Hope you guys have a great weekend:)  I'm updating my website this weekend, and am excited to show you next week.  The big question is, do I keep Michael Buble as my song choice?  I have to admit, I still love his voice.....

  Last week I watched Addy boo (my second cousin) for a few hours.  I couldn't help but snap a few pictures.  Although our front yard mini session didn't last long because my daughter, Jael was heartbroken I was taking pictures of another little girl.  Oh the drama;)  Here's a few...

The next two are my fav's...




Pin It

4 comments:

Mollie said...

Oh those eyes!!!! She is getting so big already :)

Leah said...

Oh my gosh, she looks like a little model!! Great job!

Unknown said...

I know! I kept telling Joel and Cari to get her in modeling and it will pay for her college...seriously

~Amy said...

She's such a cutie!!!! I can't believe I used to change her Daddy's diapers :/ I feel soooo old!