.

Madelyn and Brad

  OK, I know I said to come back later this week, but I can't help it, I LOVE MY JOB!!!!  I've picked out some pictures to show you.  This wedding was a true reflection of Madelyn and Brad's love of outdoors and animals.  It's not every day you see rabbits and a dog at the altar with the bride and groom.  I love it though:)  Madelyn and Brad, I hope you're having a great time on your honeymoon!  -Evie










I really wish Blogger would let me enlarge the images like they used to.  I apologize.  If you'd like to see them larger, please join my page on Facebook, EviePhotography.  Feel free to tag yourself if you're part of the wedding party:)
Pin It

4 comments:

AmberDenae said...

These are AMAZING! Goodness, Evie. SO good! Great job! Love the last one especially!

Leah said...

Great job on these wedding photos, Evie! They turned out great! It looks like it was a fun wedding! :)

Mollie said...

Wow, what a fun wedding!! Their personalities really shine in these, great pics as always!!

~Amy said...

AWESOME JOB EVIE!!! :] Morgan "awwwws" every time she sees the bunny one :D