.

Mrs.K

Yesterday, Hayden came home and started telling me that his teacher, Mrs.K was going to be working at McDonalds that night from 7 to 8pm.  I have to say, I was a little bit confused at first:)  Then I read the HUGE sticker on his shirt.  All the teachers at his school were working at McDonalds for an hour to help raise money for their school.  How great is that?  I already had dinner planned and a shoot to do that night (check out my last post), but luckly I was off by 7:)  So, I ran home picked up Hayden who was determined to leave Jael behind, and headed towards McDonalds.  Hayden was stoked to his teacher!  He ordered a  carmel sundae and sat with Mrs.K.  And of course I had to get a picture;)  We didn't stay too long because it was almost his bedtime, but I could tell he was in heaven seeing all his little friends.  When I tucked him into bed that night and after our nightly prayers, he sighed and said, "I'll never forget tonight."  What more can I say, he loves Mrs.K. 






Pin It

0 comments: